Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fruit Smoothies

Doesn't it seem like everything that's healthy tastes bad and that everything that tastes good is bad for you? Well, fruit smoothies are good for you and delicious, not to mention simple. I like to use the frozen mixed berry packages from Trader Joe's, a Greek yogurt called Chobani, a banana, and some sliced strawberries. Honestly, you can add whatever you'd like to your smoothies. Just put everything in the blender, chop and then puree it all. When you pour your smoothie out and take a sip, you'll be able to taste everything yummy all in one place: a simple and delightful smoothie.

2 comments:

  1. That's the same way I make them! They are quite yummy! Although in this cold weather, I prefer hot chocolate right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruit smoothies that how I make them also! Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete