Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Harry Potter Exhibit

For winter break, my family and I drove up to Boston for the week. One of the things we did was check out the Harry Potter exhibit which was located in the museum of science. Since I love Harry Potter, the exhibit was amazing. There were a lot of the real props from movies in cases all around. There were the wizard chess figures, costumes, wands, suitcases, and even real rooms from the set. The Harry Potter exhibit was very cool and I would strongly recommend you buying tickets if it comes to your destination.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Real props! If I go to that destination I will try and see it.
    ~Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I sure wish that I could have gone with y'all. I love anything that is related to Harry Potter! Did you sit in Hagrid's chair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to sit in Hagrid's chair, everyone was crowding into his hut, I'm not even sure it was on display. In each section of the exhibit, there were cards to explain each scene. In Hagrid's hut, it said that the actor was an eight-foot-tall rugby player. Wow! Not even my dad's that tall! Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner.

    -Lauren (Little Miss Fun)

    ReplyDelete