Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day

As you all know, Mother's Day is right around the corner. In fact, it's in only 2 days! Well, this week, I've been planning to surprise my mom on her special day. Around this time, I always think about family and how important it is. Everyone needs family; someone to care for them and always be around. During Mother's Day, my family is going to my aunt's house for brunch. What is your family panning to do? Well, Mother's Day is very important and it's a great opportunity to thank your mom for the many things shes' done for you, whether she wanted to or not! Some of the things I'd like to thank my mom for are: feeding me, playing tennis with me, helping me with my homework, supporting me, encouraging me to do my best, and always being there by my side. Who was the person who brought you into this world? Mom. Who was the one who took you to the bus-stop and held your hand on the first day of kindergarten? Mom. Who taught you how to be honest and kind? Mom. Who drove you everywhere you needed to be? Mom. And those are just a few things. Make your mom happy by wishing her an amazing Mother's Day. Give back what you owe.


No comments:

Post a Comment