Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scrapbooking


One of my favorite things to do is create scrapbook pages for my giant pink scrapbook. I am very creative and scrap-booking just lets my imagination overflow! I love all the fancy little scrapbook paper, stickers, and ribbons. It's so easy to fill a page with words and pictures. It feels like I've just climbed to the top of the Mout Everest when I finsih another scrapbook page. The page I'm most proud of is the one where I won a tennis tournament. There were three pictures of me: one of my hitting the ball, another of me holding up the trophy and smiling like crazy, the last was one of my mom and me together. I found this really cute swirly picture with a rainbow design on navy paper. Then, I cut that in half and pasted it onto black paper. I glued on the pictures and typed up a few sentences and put them on, too. Do any of you enjoy to scrapbook?

2 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    I love scrapbooking! It definetley lets me take my imagination to another level and I totally agree with you on everything. You seem very creative and I hope that maybe I can see your scrapbook someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zehra,
    Wow, there's another something we have in common! I'm sure your scrapbook is wonderful and I'd love to see it someday. By the way, anytime you come over, I'd be happy to show you my scrapbook even though it's just a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete