Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dreaming

Dreaming is one of the strangest things. They can be good or bad; sad or happy. I don't understand why we dream in our sleep. I don't think anyone does, not even scientists. Dreaming is like a Magic 8 Ball. They're never the same and can mean anything, if they do make sense. Some people dream in color which is supposed to mean they're more creative and are good at imagining things. Some others dream in black and white and they don't think out of the box as much, or care about being stylish or artsy. In my opinion, either one is fine. Everyone is different, just like their dreams, and that's okay. To tell you the truth, I don't remember any of my dreams or how I dream them. I'm guessing that because I'm creative, I dream in color but I remember a few dreams. I think that one time I had an outlandish dream and it was it tye-dye. Hmm... I wonder why we dream what we do...

4 comments:

  1. When I dream Lauren I dream in color and sometimes white! Also I never remember my dreams unless, I keep on waking up in the middle of the night! Or if my dreams are like really really good I will remember them. This was a post I could really connect to! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange how I almost always forget my dreams, and I even have a good memory! I don't think most of my dreams are interesting, though. Because I don't remember them, but I don't forget the exciting and outlandish ones. Like one time, I dreamed my grandpa lost his job so he started a giant candy shop in NYC. It was really successful... that dream was in color. I think dreams are really interesting and actually pretty cool! Thanks for commenting!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren--some scientists believe we dream to work out the various problems that our subconcious mind thinks we might be facing--in other words, dreams are our brain's way of being prepared for anything.

    Although I'm not sure why I dream of the earth turning into a giant trapoline and everyone bouncing really high instead of walking--what that could be preparing me for, I have no idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting statement... I would've never thought of that. But to tell you the truth, I think a giant earth trampoline sounds pretty fun! :) Thanks so much for commenting!

    Warmer weather,
    Little Miss Fun

    ReplyDelete