Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wii Sports Resort

Currently, my favorite Wii game in the whole world is Wii Sports Resort. It is so addicting! There are a lot of interactive games: fencing, ping-pong, water-boarding, skydiving, plane flying, golf, and many more. My favorite game on Wii Resort is sword fighting, or as we call it, fencing. You can duel the game or a friend, enter a quick-cut challenge or even battle multiple characters. It's actually a really good workout! I played three rounds of an activity and had already began to sweat. Wii Resort allows you to also play against players who aren't playing off the same game console as you. In other words, you are able to play with people in other houses, they can even be in different states as you! I highly recommend Wii Resort to everyone who has a Wii.

3 comments:

  1. Oh have this game too! I really love the sword fighting too! But, sometimes the other computer people are too easy to compete with! My second favorite game would probably be table tennis, it is so much fun. My third favorite game would be plane flying but I don't want to be timed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, accept for a little. I already became a pro at sword fighting, so I don't verse the easy computer people. I also really like ping-pong, but sometimes I swing and my character doesn't do the right thing.That's life though, nothing's perfect. Well, thanks for commenting and sharing you opinions!

    -Lauren (Little Miss Fun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wait, and Michaela, is it too hard to read what I wrote because the text font and background is green?

    -Little Miss Fun

    ReplyDelete