Tuesday, March 30, 2010

iTunes

My favorite music website that's free is iTunes. iTunes is made by Apple and it's a site where you can download movies, apps, games, songs, albums, podcasts, and more. I think it's pretty cool that iTunes can operate that fast when hundreds of people are using it at once. I always download my favorite songs and interesting podcasts when I go on. It's amazing how iTunes has so many high-tech abilities. One of my favorites is called Genius. It takes the songs you have bought and recommends other songs and artists to you. That's how I find a lot of the music I like. Well, I suggest you all download iTunes if you don't already have it. Just go to www.apple.com and press downloads. From there, you can just click "Download iTunes" and it's free to install.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, guys! If you listened to me and downloaded iTunes, there's a new version!!!!! You can also get it for free and it is actually really cool. You should check it out!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete