Monday, April 26, 2010

Color Contest

Join in the fun with a color contest! Here's how to play:

  • Comment your favorite color in CAPITAL LETTERS
  • Underneath the color, list all the things you can think of that are that color
  • Please do not type anything gross.... :(
  • Do not be specific --- only general things (my <><><> is....)
 Here's an example:

ORANGE (my favorite color)
1 - pumpkin
2 - red fox
3 - orange fruit
4 - fire flames
5 - basketball
6 - goldfish
7 - nectar in flower

Whoever has the most creative and unique words listed, will be given a prize!! You must participate to find out the lucky winner and their little prize! GO! Start listing your favorite colors!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. BLUE
    1. My eyes (hope that's not too specific)
    2. sky
    3. ocean
    4. hydrangeas (my fav flower)
    5. blueberries (yum)
    6. bluejays
    7. Papa Smurf
    8. background of the American flag
    9. Blue suede shoes (song by Carl Perkins and covered by Elvis)

    Do I win since I'm the only one who has posted my anwers?

    ReplyDelete