Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer Penpals

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SUMMER!! There's so much to do and places to see during the summer. It's a fun time to hang out with family and friends. I really appreciate how lots of you comment and read my blog. So, I was thinking of some ways we could keep in touch. I know the majority of my readers are people I already know and they are my friends and relatives. But, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to spread the word about my blog. In other words, find a friend or anyone that you might know and trust to invite to my blog. I would love to be summer penpals with a lot of you! Just comment or email me about it. I would be able to write to you all over... from camp, home, and even on vacations! Having a summer penpal is a great experience. You get to know someone much more and it's fun to talk to someone, especially different people. I once had a penpal in South Korea and it was very interesting to learn about her history and background. Hey, look, now the girl and I are really good friends! Please help out in my new summer penpals program! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment