Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Hot Mama's: Pulled Pork Sandwich

I just ate a pulled pork sandwich at One Hot Mama's Barbecue restaurant. It was a huge sandwich with a baked potato side dish. Overall, I thought it was decent. The menu said that it was award winning, but I was kind of wondering who gave it an award... :) Well, the sandwich was pretty flavorful and the bun was warm, but it was a little dry. The pulled pork sandwich was definitely better after I added a little bit of barbecue sauce. The baked potato at One Hot Mama's was good but loaded with half a stick of butter... it was pretty gross. I don't like eating too much or having anything super fatty and has too much topping. Well, I really don't think I'd ever go back to One Hot Mama's, even though it was voted the best barbecue in town.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hot Mama's Barbecue! Hilarious! I can connect to this because my mom made the special new york state fair pulled pork this week! Great job with the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better your mom's NY State Fair pulled pork was better than mine... I'm jealous! :) I mean, mine was alright, but nothing great. Ehh. Thanks for commenting.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete