Sunday, April 18, 2010

Me

Hi, all my wonderful blog readers! It's really important to me that my readers know who I am, what type of personality I have. All that boring stuff. But it's because, the way you read my blog might change a little bit. I just want you all to get different perspectives from each of my posts. So, in order to do that, I'll tell you a little bit more about myself.

Well, I'm an energetic and curious girl who loves the summer. I spend almost my entire summer writing. Whether it's realistic fiction, poetry, or an informational article, I love to read and write. Even though I'm still very young, I love to travel all around the world. I also enjoy learning new languages and keeping up with my pen-pals. One of my goals to help make a difference in the world is to create peace worldwide. There's too much fighting between the countries. Too many bombs and missiles being fired at one another. Why can't we all just be friends? Well, I have this journal called "My Dreams" and it's full of pages filled with ideas that just burst out of my head. Outrageous things like opening a candy shop on the moon or publishing a story that every child in the whole Earth would know the title of. Since you probably figured out I'm really creative, I minus well just tell you that I love to scrapbook. It's really fun for me to put together words and pictures, making a memory flashback in my head. I love spending time with my family and of course, friends.

Now that you have learned a little bit more about the writer, please tell me about yourself. I'm really interested in learning about my readers, too! Thank you so much for all your help and support. Happy commenting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment